The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

MILK CHOCOLATE PARTY (Gramercy)

This is from a guest blogger. Not my opinions, but some good info...

MILK CHOCOLATE PARTY
Held in a Penthouse duplex in Gramercy, this party is a mixed race party that is predominately black and Latino. The door is no discriminatory in regards to age, shape or size therefore there is mix of people that may or may not be to my liking. While I did have fun playing with one guy, I did not find the crowd to be to my liking, most of the crowd older and not in the best of shape. Additionally the party did not seem to promote safe sex. Milk Chocolate can be contacted at milkchocolatenyc@yahoo.com

MEATPACKERS
Held in a great space in Park Slope, this party is the first Saturday of the month. This party draws a mix of people with mix of ages and shapes. This party does have a nice mix of hot and fun guys who play safe and respect you and your limits. Aside from sex the party is quite social so it proves to be a fun place to meet people and have sex. It was in this environment that my Boyfriend and I had our first threesome and enjoyed ourselves so much that we didn’t leave until after 4am (we arrived at 12:30). Safe sex only allowed and a DJ plays the whole night!
To contact, Must call: 212-677-3599

I greatly enjoy sex parties and believe that you make the most of each one you attend. For me it is a good party if I find one person I enjoy and have some fun with. If I can have fun with more guys, even better. I believe we create our own fun and the best parties are those that promote safe sex, bring an attractive crowd and create a fun, welcoming, environment.

***

If anyone else wants me to post their opinions on group sex parties, please send me your posts to evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com. Thanks guys -- keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment