The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

NUBIAN MIDTOWN BOXER PARTY Review

As much as I would like to go to the Nubian Midtown Boxer Party, as an Italian/Irish guy, I'm not allowed in. It's Afr-Amer/Latino only. I've heard great things from friends who have gone. (Maybe they could have one week where they let in admirers of Afr-Amer guys??). Anyway, here's a review of a recent party, which voices a constant complaint of mine for many parties -- PUT ON SOME LIGHTS!!! Here's the review...


"I just wanted to put in my 2 cents for the Nubian Midtown Boxer Party. I went last week and I definitely have some things to say....

First off let me say that I've been to a few parties: NYJP, PRIVATE PARTY, and the old Financial District parties have been by far the best (great mix of hot, friendly guys, great bodies and hot sex). I've also been to my share of horrible ones: The Gymjox party (dead & nasty), SOS (super old, a lot of BB, bleh) just to name a few. I had really high hopes for the Nubian party (because who doesn't love a bunch of jacked, hot black and latin dudes LOL) and for the most part the party lived up to the hype, with one caveat!

WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS? WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS? WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS? Turn on some lights!!!!!

I mean lets face it, we're visual creatures, I don't know how anyone is supposed to get off in pitch darkness but it certainly isn't me. I understand it would be ridiculous to have all the lights blaring but it really killed the mood that I couldn't see ANYTHING in front of me. The worst part is that when I sat in the changing area for a while, I saw the guys going back and forth and 8 out of 10 of them were hot ass HELL!

To whoever is running that party, please turn on a light, it'll make it a much more enjoyable experience for everyone. As for the service, the bartenders were all great, the doormen were super respectful and the guys were, on average, very attractive! I think this party has shit-tons of potential and I would def recommend it to anyone who enjoys black/latin men, just as long as the TURN ON ONE LIGHT! (Maybe even a candle? LOL!)"

So -- to almost all the party hosts -- as I've been telling you for some time -- some lights please. I like to see what I'm fucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment