The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, December 11, 2010

One Party Host that doesn't like my blog

So, the EROS party host is even more of a prick than I'd heard -- now he's sending me threats. What an asshole. He asked me to remove his party from my blog (a party he is advertising on the VERY public Adam4adam). Also, this week's party was at the city's most popular sex party location: the Gramercy Duplex. I offered to remove his email and any info he said was untrue, but clearly that was not good enough. I only added the party because dudes kept asking me about it. Anyway, now I'm waiting for the dead horse head in a bed tomorrow morning, or maybe just a hacker. Check out his email to me...

"Evan, Adam4adam is a NEW approach to how we are recruiting.
Much to the dismay of some of the People that come to the parties ( A4A) has a HIGH flake rate, plus the publicity is not a GOOD thing.
as far as being posted:
We will ask NICELY one more time.
Because of some of the people who play at these parties...please CEASE and DESIST with posting EROS events ALONG with MY "personal" e-mail.
You are infringing on MY own privacy....I personally don't want my e-mail up there.
EROS events have been more "Word of Mouth" and that has worked just fine.
We do not need or want any other eyes to be looking in on EROS events.
So "Evan" ??
WE will ask nicely to "not be mentioned" or "associated" with your blog. List your parties and whatever...

Otherwise we have several tricks up our sleeve and can play a very NOT nice game.

Go ahead with fielding people who "want to know" about the events....they may not NEED to know, or EROS as an an event does not want them there.
I also HIGHLY Doubt anyone is asking YOU about the events.
Not to offend....BUT,
The people who play at the "private events" don't deal with SEX BLOGS or people who write them.

So once again...Please cease and Desist with mentioning EROS events with my own "personal" e-mail.

Thank you for understanding.
EROS"

What made me laugh was after threatening me, he writes: "Thanks for understanding." What an asshole.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAIT!!! It continues. Here's the latest...

"Evan?

I have been nice to you?
It's no wonder there is an amount on your HEAD and your blog.
You have a rude awaking coming next year SIR.
Niceity's aside.
EROS attracts POWERFUL men, not the twinks and muscle boys that "XXXXXXX" (name removed) Feeds alcohol to "underage" Minors ( and then has images ALL over craigslists of his parties?)
then uses YOUR Blog ( evan?) to promote his "gatherings"
Watch your steps wisely
You are being watched by Higher authorities than me.
And when the AX comes down.
I don't want to get hit with the splatter...or be anywhere NEAR you when it happens.
That is what our "LAWYERS" have said.......
Don't say I didn't warn you.

EROS

As far as the parties sucking? Maybe....Lunch Parties are a new thing......And I know for a fact you have NOTHING to do with the "Private Events"
Behave a like a gentleman...or act like a brat your choice.
In "jail" they don't care what your story is...everyone has one."

I may go to their next party -- I've always wanted to meet Barry Diller, although I can't imagine why any POWERFUL man would climb the five flights to the Duplex. I'm sure they'd rather stay at the St. Regis.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, guys, it goes on and on and on...

"Evan,

Dude...you talk WAY too much.
Your blog is an ACCOMPLICE to what he is FACILITATING.
Making you an ACCOMPLICE. I personally KNOW that you are NOT XXXX ( ...but that doesn't mean that you are NOT on his payroll)
The D.A.'s office and the CDC are looking in at you BOTH....among others?
Particularly after your little business venture was posted ONTO craigslist..... with pics from the parties...and a few of the boys who you invited were not only UNDER age, they were drinking...and there parents were NOT happy.
Be careful.
EROS does NOT care to be associated with EITHER of you.

SO Please Cease and Desist Posting anything about EROS events on your BIAS blog.
You are NOT the Godfathers of SEX.
Hot sex is not how someone LOOKS but how they behave.

I am not threatening you that is NOT my style...I am warning you...you need to smarten up and realize the difference.

EROS
Good luck in jail"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


and more...

"I have no idea who Barry Diller is?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


and, finally, the last (I guess he discovered Google)...

"LOL...I take that back...Barry is not associated with EROS...but one can hope.
If you know him...it will be interesting to see how quickly he forgets who you are once you're MADE public, with the D.A.'s office AND the Center For Disease Control..
Warning you seems to do nothing...
You've pissed off the parents of one boy who attended and his father is a State Senator.....
Good luck."

ANYWAY -- guys, guys, guys -- life is too short, and I'm tired of the endless insane email threats --- man, it's all about having fun, and I'm NOT having fun. I WILL NOT POST about this party EVER, nor will I ever go to the EROS party. I want NOTHING to do with this host, and if you do, you'll have to find out about it on your own. All I can ask is WHY? There are tons of cool parties, you don't need this in your life.

ALSO -- I apologize to the guy who runs the Gramercy Duplex -- you don't need this craziness in your life. Sorry man -- your job is hard and crazy enough without this shit.

Lastly, I am NOT on anyone's payroll. I have NEVER been comped at any party -- I pay like everyone else -- I do this because I like sex parties -- that's it guys. Lastly, all the pics I post are from ponr movies and sex sites, not any of these parties listed. I thought that was obvious. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment