The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hot review of NYJOCK party on Friday night.

Guy -- got some GREAT feedback about the NYJOCK party on Friday night. Heard it was crazy hot--and proved that hosts can have a hot sex party -- with hot dudes AND hot sex if the hosts are selective enough and build a good rep. Hosts like Arron, James and Richard continue to pull in great guys who are there to fuck around, and have a good time. It can be done!! Here's a great review of NYJOCK PARTY on Friday...

"I got to the party after midnight. much better than last time i went to the NYJ. Sex was well underway. A slim tattooed guy grabbed me the second i was in the far room. I messed around with him a while and then there was a lull. There were the usual "you can look but not touch me " guys standing around looking not as fabulous as they thought they were. They were either pulling on their cocks or not but it all looked very solo. Why go to a sex party, pay money and not touch anyone?? After standing around again for a bit I was in danger of joining the not having sex bunch when I got going with this really young tall guy. He was pretty fun and we actually talked a bit also.
We had sex 3X over the time I was there. He eventually came while fucking this guy in a 3way.
This shorter Latin guy started playing with me and asked me to fuck him. I did - he was good. It felt like his ass was grabbing my cock like a mouth.
Later I ran into a guy I messed with at Private Party. He is a good kisser. We played with each others asses and sucked each other off and also talked. I got him on a bed and fucked him for quite a while doggie style.
Then somehow I ended up with this really muscled short guy. We sucked and tweaked nipples and sucked some. He asked if i was top or bottom. I said either or. He said to fuck him.
There was a bunch of fucking going on by now on the bed in the middle. A built daddy type started sucking me while i was sucking someone else. Kind of lost track - there was a lot of interchanging.
I eventually fucked a few more. One kid was just on his back waiting w legs in the air so I obliged for a while. A guy from last NYJ showed up- he was all over me. Then a guy Indian guy joined in. We were kissing on top of him while he sucked us. I ended up pounding the Indian while on his back- he came. The Latin from before showed up wanting more. i fucked him standing on a bed. He kept thrusting his ass back on my dick and moaning till he came.
I really wanted to cum at this point- eventually a guy on the bed sucked and edged me forever until i shot a big load (almost in his mouth).
gotta get some sleep. I must've fucked at least 5 different guys. One second time while standing on one of the beds. Really hot ass -kept pushing back against be really hard. It was much better getting there after 12. Less posturing posing and staring. At 3 when I left a whole bunch of cute ones were Just arriving. Struggling to get through the day w zero sleep ... it was worth it!!"

*

The one thing I learn every time I go is that the action doesn't really start until 12pm -- and even at 3am, hot dudes are still pouring in! So, if you want to go the next one, here's the info...

THE NYJOCK PARTY--NYJP (Times Square/Garment District) 10pm-5am. Door closes at 4. The host is very discriminating -- and because of it the party now has the hottest guys with the most attitudes (the problem: not always great sex; many guys just standing around looking at each other). If you don't have a killer body and face, you'll probably just be ignored. That said the guys are amazing: mostly 20s-early 30s. Usually have 50-70 guys attend. Usually once or 2X a month. For a younger/hot crowd.
nyjockparty@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment