The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Monday, June 27, 2011

OPEN MINDED EVENTS: Traveling to DC? Have I got a trip for you!

Most guys ask me about blogs like ASG for other cities -- LA, SF, DC or Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't know of sites like AGS for those places (I do have posts for parties in Philadelphia). Now I've heard about a hot party in Washington, DC. I don't get to DC very often, but trying to think of reasons now! Here's the info the host sent me...



OPEN MINDED EVENTS (Washington, DC -- DuPont Circle). Parties are for guys in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s. men who identify as gay, bisexual, and bi-curious are all welcome. Parties occur regularly - some during a weekday lunch, some after a work day, and some at night. The parties involve kissing, fucking, sucking... good hot action between men. most parties are open ended, vanilla-type play, although occasionally a party will have a kink or fetish theme (like underwear, bondage, or watersports). The events are held in a private apartment in the Dupont Circle neighborhood, located in NW Wash, DC. Check out the website for more info... http://openmindedevents.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment