The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

"The Hot Brooklyn Party" is Not so Hot

The Hot Brooklyn Party was last night, and a friend emailed me to ask if he should go. I haven't been in a while, but the host is so insanely strict in his emails, and entrance policy, I thought it must still be hot, so I told my friend to check it out. I guess I was WRONG. Fuck, man -- and guys -- I am sorry. His the report back...

"I went to the "hot" Brooklyn party tonight. It should be called the "mediocre" Brooklyn party. I've been to nyjp and private party and had a blast. I thought I'd check this out because of their age policy. It sucked. The guys were older and had bad bodies. Everyone kept touching me and stalking me. And for reference, I'm 5'6, 21 and babyfaced. I do have a large cock but I don't consider myself gorgeous. I'm cute. Anyways, there is a saying "when you're the most happening person at a party, it's time to leave." I left. Well, after an hour. I waited to at least get sucked off (no way would I fuck anyone). Anywho, thought I'd let you know. Xoxo"

and another dude sent me this on Sunday...

"I also attended the "Hot Brooklyn Party" and I have to say it is not that hot. Almost everyone was out of shape or older than the supposedly age restrictions. The space is really small and very uncomfortable. I have been to NYJP, Private Party and CADE-Milk Chocolate and this Brooklyn party doesn't compare at all. It was such a waste of my time and money."

and today a rebuttal...

"I was there around 1 AM on Friday and it was pretty hot for me. The
crowd didn't appear all that different than at the Private Party,
probably a bit younger. Maybe fewer ripped guys but hey it's Park
Slope not Chelsea."

I hate to send guys to parties that suck -- especially one so far out in Brooklyn. Anyway, I apologize. I am having a crazy busy summer traveling for work, and I haven't hit up as many parties as usual. Thanks to my friend for reporting back -- I owe you a beer and a good fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment