The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Monday, June 18, 2012

The ALL NUDE New York Jock Party (NYJOCK) review

Men: Got this email today about the NYJOCK party last night.  OK! I need to update my entry. I've heard from a lot of guys that since the party went all nude it's been all sex all, all the time -- no standing around.  One of my buddies, who never misses the party says that he's never been fucked so much in one night since the host made everyone walk around buck naked.  (Other hosts take notice!). 

Here's the review from last night's party...
"Hey dude, I read your assessment of NYJOCK, and I gotta say, you need to update your blog.  I was at the party last night and there were no guys just standing around.  In fact, most guys, especially some of the hottest guys were fucking nonstop all night. Since James changed the rules and made the party ALL NUDE – man, it’s all sex all the time.  I fucked 4 guys in the first hour after I arrived, and most other dudes were on the same track.  All you had to do was reach out and touch a dude and the next thing you know the dude’s on your dick, and soon my dick was in his ass.  The hottest was as my fuckbuddy and I were each fucking these two guys in the back room, and the two guys started making out as we fucked them.  NYJOCK is by far the BEST party on the city now – nothing comes near in term of hot guys and actual sex. "




The next party is Friday, June 22.  Here's the info...
NYJOCK PARTY--NYJP (Times Square). The host is very discriminating so the place is filled with hot men. The hotter men tend to show up late, and the later you go the better the sex seems to be .
RATING: VERY SELECTIVE
VIBE: Since the party went ALL NUDE -- mostly no attitude.
TIME: 10pm-5am
CROWD: depending on what time you go from 30 to 100 (sometimes 200) young, hot men
AGES: mostly 20s & 30s, few in-shape men in 40s
DONATION: $25.
SS/BB: A safe sex party. 
SPACE: Hot, clean, huge studio space, 4 sex rooms, two bathrooms, shower
SUPPLIES: drinks. Snacks. Condom/lube.
LIGHTING: GOOD, sometimes too dark for such hot men
GETTING IN: send stats and pics to:
nyjockparty@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment