The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

RIPPED: Back? Begins? Who knows, but it's TONIGHT

Hey dudes -- No idea what's the story behind the party RIPPED, but I have it on good authority that it DOES exist, at least TONIGHT. The party will be held at the Garmercy Duplex - and to get in you MUST be super HOT. I'm not sure if this party has finally taken flight or what. All I know if that all my very hot pals, who were push off on a waiting list for MONTHS, finally got invited (me too) and were told by a completely different host (who I trust) that the party is up an running tonight in Gramercy. If you go, let me know how it is.

Here's the info....


RIPPED (Gramercy) I have it on good authority that the party is moving to the Gramercy Duplex (so, maybe it's real after all--or is real now-- who knows?). Hot underwear sex party for hunks and rugged masculine bodybuilder dudes, 100+ guys in great shape, all ages and races welcome, 9PM-4PM. For a young/hot crowd. You have to hit up the host "RippedSteel" on Adam4Adam with pics and email to get in, OR if you're not on A4A, you can get an invite here: MUST Send CLEAR pic (shirtless from the waist up is fine) & Stats to: apollothegreek@earthlink.net.

*

PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE THIS WITH ANY OTHER PARTY -- This is RIPPED: it's an underwear SAFE-SEX party. Have fun guys and play safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment