The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

RIPPED or RIPPED-OFF: A review of last week's RIPPED PARTY

So RIPPED spent two weeks at the Gramercy Duplex. I heard that the whole point of booking RIPPED at the Duplex was to bring in all these new guys who said they wanted to attend and couldn't because they were on the waiting list. Supposedly there is no space for them at the Hell's Kitchen location (which NO ONE has ever confirmed exists). Although not announced: All of the regular RIPPED men were (supposedly) at that HK's location last Friday (including the host himself, who wasn’t even at the Duplex to run his “test” party -- he was at the "regular" party in his apt). So basically Gramercy Duplex was the waiting list party! THE RESULT??? Well, I didn’t go (I still don’t believe the hype), but and all these new hot dudes were NO SHOWS! According to a reliable source (read his review below) the party was a total bust!!

So now RIPPED claims that it is back to only having parties at its “regular” location in Hell’s Kitchen. To get into that mystical party (or at least its endlessly long waiting list) you now have to interview at the Gramercy Duplex on Fridays (9-10pm). Sound suspect? Maybe just to me, but I’m slightly paranoid after all the RIPPED runaround. Anyway dudes, here’s the review from last Friday’s RIPPED party…


“So my friend convinced me to go to Ripped/Olympus. I got there around 11pm and was got a low number to sign in, which is not a good sign. The host asked me if I was there for Ripped or Olympus. I said Ripped. He said it was downstairs. If I wanted to go upstairs I had to check my underwear too. Somebody quickly told me I would be checking my underwear soon anyway, so I did (and got a paper armband). And I’m glad I did. I walked past the curtain and there was absolutely nobody downstairs except some fat guy leaning on the stairs, who was working the party and guarding the stairs. The room did not even have those nasty couches anymore. I hung out waiting for a while. I could see guys leaning on the railing upstairs but looked like they were bored. I found my friend upstairs and we messed around since nobody else was doing anything. A bunch of old out of shape guys started hovering so we went downstairs for a while. Some guy followed but just watched. Eventually I got into this 3 way and later ended up fucking one of them. I didn't cum til about 2am by just jerking w/a guy downstairs. Don't know how it got that late. I did manage to have some fun despite the small crowd of older out of shape guys but it certainly doesn't want to make me go back and yes I think Ripped is bogus and a Rip-off.”

So, if you want to go to RIPPED-OFF, the info is in the main listings. Dudes – there are plenty of HOT, FUN – REAL – PARTIES like PRIVATE PARTY, THE HOT JOCK and NYJOCK PARTY – give them a try. Have fun and play safe…



TWO GUYS COMMENTED ON THE ABOVE POST BY SENDING ME THEIR OWN REVIEWS. HERE THEY ARE...

RESPONSE REVIEW #1...
"Please keep the the Ripped review you have their on top of the page.I went there and had the same lame experience with no one downstairs for Ripped and a bunch of old farts upstairs wih olympus. The host is the biggest liar, he doesnt get 200 guys , not even close to 100 or 50. He says he gets muscle hot guys etc l, but what he really gets is a bunch of old farts that attend his parties."

RESPONSE REVIEW #2...
"I attended the Oct. 15 party at the Gramercy space and had a better experience than the reviewer you featured in a recent blog of yours. I arrived quite early -- around 10:00 p.m. -- and was disappointed by the very low number of men at the party. Over the next hour or two, the count increased to around 25-35, which was more than enough for good action. The party was billed as an underwear party, but within a few hours most of the men were nude. For some strange reason the couches were removed from the first level, so except for occasional cocksucking clusters on that level all the men gravitated up to the second floor. By midnight there was heavy action underway simultaneously--three or four guys getting fucked, plenty of oral, and a lot of one-on-ones. The men were above average and of a wide range of ages. Physiques were checked upon arrival by the host. I can't comment on the mystery of the new vs. old "Ripped" party, but I did see the host of the old Olympus party. The party looked to me like an upgrade of the old Olympus party. I hope the couches are brought back to the first level and the number of participants grows."

Well, there you go dudes, make up your own minds. I've moved on to the better parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment