The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Gramercy Duplex CLOSED (again) ???

Hey guys -- check out the report from one of my readers, but dudes, don't worry -- just go to the remaining parties, and have fun. Here what I heard...

"Black Out Party Oct 1 -- Earlier this week I received an invite for the "BlackOut " party. Just getting out of a long term relationship I decided what the hell. After hanging with friends bar hoping all night I decided to head home and prepare to be the slut I was craving to be. I went home showered and headed to "BlackOut".

Once I arrived I noticed about 10 guys hanging around the door. Before I could ring the door I was told "No one is answering". I looked around and noticed about 3 police cars sitting idol (1 on the end of each ave and one sitting in the middle directly across from the location of the event). I began chatting with one of the guys standing outside and several guys told me the place was raided earlier this week. Fuck! I decided I would head home before I could leave a group of guys came and started asking questions. Questions that were clearly digging for information. Too bad the guy who responded was a dumb fuck! "Yes Im waiting to get into a sex party" "Yes Its usually on Saturdays". He then told the guys of other sex parties around the city including location etc. Unreal I thought to myself. The guys then left jumped into a car without words. As soon as they left a voice came through the speaker stating "The After Hours Event Is Cancelled". Guess i'll head home and look online :( "

So guys, is this finally the demise of the Gramercy Duplex? I don't know what's going on there, but I do know that I haven't received any emails from any of the parties there all week -- not a good sign.

Guys keep emailing me all worried about the other parties this week and afraid they will be arrested id they go to any of the parties. You are not doing anything illegal. For example: the police were onced called (by some dude who didn't get in) to my friend's place where he has an orgy going with 100 naked guys. All the police did was tell them to turn down the music and left and the party went on. Anyway, dudes, if you hear any more, please let me know and I'll pass on the info...

No comments:

Post a Comment