The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Friday, October 21, 2011

A Group Sex Party Survey

So, guys, not all the hosts are pissed at me. One of the hosts sent me this great survey so that guys could rate parties for the AGS site. He said that he liked that AGS provide a forum for people as a way of keeping event organizers honest. BUT (there's always a but(!) he thinks we'll get a more accurate representation of an event if you dudes use the questions below are a guide. So guys, here's an example of what a survey might look like:

1) We're looking for feedback about the ____ party, have you attended this party and when: a) yes, within the last month, b) yes, within the last three months, c) yes, within the last year, d) no, but it sounds fun, e) no, not my thing

2) Overall how did you like the party, a) had a great time, would definitely go again, b) had a good time, would probably go back, c) meh, d) I turned and ran

3) Did the party host meet expectations about the type of event and crowd, a) yes, b) sort of, c) no

4) How many people were there? a) over 100, b) 50-100, c) 25-50, d) less than 25

5) How was the crowd? a) all hot guys, b) many hot guys, a few duds, c) a mix of hot and not, d) trollville

6) How did the crowd behave? a) friendly, hot and respectful, b) mostly good, but had to slap a couple of wrists, c) I felt like an extra in a zombie movie, d) I felt like I was alone on a desert island, echo, echo echo...

7) Any other comments or observations (up to 200 words).

If you guys have some time -- and want to give me some feedback so that other dudes can know what the fuck they are getting into, I'd appreciate any feedback. I'll continue to provide my own comments too. You can comment below -- or just email your answers, thoughts, or reviews to me at evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com.

Thanks guys! Have fun and play safe.

1 comment: