The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Apology, of Sorts

I’ve been getting bitched at lately that my reviews of the parties are too harsh. In fact a few of the party hosts are getting pissed at me, and one warned me that I was entering dangerous territory (I’m not exactly sure what that means). But guys, sexual interest is very individual – I get that. This blog is based on what interests me. I'm not insanely specific and limited: I like all types of guys. It’s not that I don’t have an ideal guy (or guys) in my head, but I like big guys, little guys, hairy, smooth, tall, short, old, young, twinks, muscle guys, saints and whores. The one thing these guys MUST have in common is a HOT body (a hot face is cool too, but the hotter the body, the more I can be forgiving of the face). All types of great bodies are cool – lean, muscular, whatever – but guys who are in good shape and give a fuck about their bodies. And it isn’t about age -- one of my favorite fuckbuddies is 53YO. He has a hotter body, better dick and knows how to use it better than anyone I know. To repeat, it isn't about age -- it's about taking care of your body. That's just me -- but that's my starting off point for review -- it's what I'm looking for at a sex party.

When I trash a party is usually because it’s filled with guys who don’t give a shit about their bodies. But—dudes—that’s just me. If you don’t give a fuck how fat the guy fucking you is, then go to the parties with open admissions – I don’t judge. I just like guys who are like me. As my friend once said to me, I work out too hard every day at the gym to get fucked by someone who doesn’t go to the gym – shallow, yes; but guys – this is about sex parties, not a relationship. To me, if your body doesn’t turn you on, why would it turn anyone else on? When I walk into a party, I know guys are going to want me to fuck them – which, to me, means that I belong there. I’m not every guy’s fantasy, but the average guy who would be happy to fuck me – hell, I’d fuck me. But many dudes walk into a party just to get guys they could never get one-on-one. They walk in with shitty bodies and grope and harass and stalk the guys who have spent hours working on their bodies – those are the parties and the guys I avoid. Shallow? YES, TOTALLY SHALLOW. But again, I’m not looking for a husband. I’m not interested in your views on the economy, I’m looking to feel your hard abs on my back as we fuck, not your huge belly bouncing off my ass.

Anyway – I list all the parties – because some guys like overweight guys. Dudes -- good for you. Some young guys get off with 60YO dudes who don’t go to the gym. Guys, I don’t understand your fetish, but go for it. It’s just NOT these parties that are going to get a good review from me—since these reviews are based my views. These parties are valid, and so are people who go, so, I am sorry that I have been cruel to the guys at HUMP SATURDAY, and other parties. I promise to me more understanding in the future, but I will stick with NYJP, HOT JOCK PARTY and the others that have very restrictive parties and hot guys only. Sorry to be such a bitch, but now I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment