The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Hot Jock Party (review of last night's party)

Went to one of my favorite parties last night (Thursday) -- THE HOT JOCK PARTY. I always enjoy this party because there are always plenty of hot guys, and plenty of fucking & sucking. It's also cool because this party is usually held in a hotel suite near Grand Central--which to me is totally hot. I LOVE HOTEL SEX. Unfortunately, the host told me that he was having problems getting the big hotel suite, so last night he held the party at what can only be called a "sex space" in Gramercy. The space is perfectly okay -- very nice duplex -- but somehow not as decadent as a hotel room full of naked guys. Also the space in Gramercy is HUGE -- too big for The Hot Jock Party, which is really hot in an intimate space like a hotel suite.

Anyway -- I got there early and stayed until about 9:30pm. Had a very hot time -- some hot and fun guys showed up (as always) -- maybe about 35 guys (usually they get far more) -- but because the space is so HUGE, it seemed sort of empty -- also, guys seemed to pair off, so instead of great man-on-man-on-man-on-man orgy action -- it was mostly just man-on-man action. All of which is cool, but it's not why I usually have such a great time at this party. When the party is held in the hotel everyone is sort of fucking on top of each other -- which, personally, I prefer.

Anyway, Aaron, if you're listening (and you're probably not), the hotel space is much more fun. Also, as much I love mid-week group sex, the Sunday night parties are usually bigger. All said guys, it was totally hot, I fucked my share of bottoms, and one dude even fucked me. Will definitely be there again next time -- no matter what night or location.

2 comments:

  1. I really really like your blog man.
    Thanks for your agenda, your reviews & the reviews of your readers. I love the spirit of the blog.
    Plus, this blog enabled me to join sex parties via emails. Thx again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying it man -- let me know if you want to review a party.

    ReplyDelete