The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sex Party Multiple Guest Reviews

Got these great reviews from a friend who regularly attends sex parties -- very helpful, since I can't get to as many of them as I'd like (a boy's gotta sleep sometime). So, here are some unbiased and helpful reviews of some of the parties. We don't always agree, but these reviews should give you some insight on what's hot and what's awaste of your time...

*

"I just wanted to comment on some of the parties I have attended after reading about them on your site.

The Club House parties in the West Village are probably the worst I've experiences. Each time there were, at most, a handful of guys. Of those about 70% seemed to be in their mid to late 60's (no joke.) From the "deer in headlights" look on the 1 or 2 decent guys it was obvious this had been their first time and they were now figuring a way to get out gracefully.

Sex On Saturday (or whatever it is now called) isn't as bad as you say. I'm sometimes in that area on a Saturday night and will stop by on my way home. Yes, there are some real tragic messes there but I have run into a few hot guys too. It's in a great space and could get better. Give those guys a try, they are always friendly to me.

I went to the Omega party this Sunday and it was ok, I can actually say better than ok. A good mix. Yes, a few out of shape old guys but also some hot latino and asian guys, a few muscle jocks, some cute average guys (average in gay standards, in most others eyes these guys would be above avg) and even a hot married out-of-towner (he's who I played with most!) The place is also a lot of fun.

Grab Ass. I went a few months back and it was great. Lots of hot boys and men. Safe and comfortable play. I was there this past Wednesday and things have definitely changed. Almost all of the place was out of shape, old men and the kind that don't take no for an answer. I had to actually physically push a guy off my cock after telling him about 8 times I wasn't interested. I stayed for a while hoping it would get better but it seems the host will let anyone, with the cash to pay, in the door.

Testosterone party on Fridays can be fun. Nice crowd but lots of barebacking. It seems to be a very POZ friendly party which is cool but they should advertise it that way.

The Hot Jock Party is the best I've been to. Really hot guys, not much attitude and all seem to play safe. The guy who runs it is a dick!

and finally the Men's Party- the worst ever. This guy's got his dog running around the entire night sniffing and chomping at your balls. Lots of unsafe play. I did see a condom once, it was on the floor under the sling. The dog ended up getting to it and chocking, some guy had to stop sucking cock and stick his in the dogs mouth to pull out the condom. But if I was looking for a night of Cher concert DVDs, Oreos, stale popcorn and crystal light mixed with vodka this one would be my choice."

*

I'm always looking for unbiased reviewers of sex parties, so if you want to submit a review, just email me at evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment