The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

All Male Party (Midtown West)

All Male Party (Midtown West). In apartment. 25-50 guys.

I haven't been to this one in years for two reasons...

1. The party is way too expensive: they have this weird fee structure where you join up for a year or for gang bangs or whatever (check out their website), and they make you fill out all this ridiculous forms. DUDES--I want to get fucked, I don't want to join a fucking country club. Also, I can't understand why they need all those details about my life.

2. I could have forgiven the fucking fee structure, and all the dumn forms, if the party was filled with hot, sexy guys. Men--this was the shittiest party I have ever attend. The fat guys were only outnumbered by the ugly guys. I didn't know where they found all these trolls. Some were actually gross--and aggresive. There was only one dude I would even go near, and the two us just fucked in a corner while all these assholes tried to paw us and watch us fuck. I never returned. I don't know how they keep in business, except that they offer to let guys under 22 or something in free -- I guess to visit their grandfathers. Avoid, AVOID, AVOID!!!

If you're into trolls, have at it guys...www.AllMaleParty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment