The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Men's Party & Bear Hunt (West Harlem)

The Men's Party (West Harlem) Held in a big apartment in West Harlem. The party is a mix from some hot young guys to some fat guys. Has sling. Usually has about 30-50 guys attendings from 30-40 YOs. NOT a safe sex party. Have parties once a week. $25.

When this party was on W96 -- I thought it was hot, and usually had a good time. Generally a few really hot dudes, and then a mix of average guys to a few trolls. The host was a nice guy and often had HIV tests and was very social. Then the party moved to Brooklyn, and I lost touch for a while. At least a year ago (not sure), the party moved back to Manhattan and set up shop in a large apartment in West Harlem. I started going again, and was did not like the new vibe—too sleazy for me, and not in a hot way. There were fewer hot guys, and most of the tops (not very hot) there only wanted to BB. (The party is not strict about safe sex.) Also the tops either ignored you when you said you wanted to use a condom, or just pretened to have one on and tried to fuck you anyway -- not cool. So I stopped going.

The host is pissed at me for blogging about this, but that's my experience at his party -- and it's NOT COOL.

If you don't care, here's how to reach them... www.themensparty.com

They also, hosts a bear party (which I've never been to), but if that's your thing, it's BEAR HUNT...www.bearhuntnyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment