The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

B.I.S.H.O.P. (Downtown/Midtown)

BISHOP (Downtown/Midtown) Hotel room either in Midtown or Downtown. Usually 30-50 guys attend--mostly 30-40 YOs, $20.

Okay -- I guess tonight it bitch night. I've written 3 blogs about the 3 worse parties--at least to me. As for BISHOP, I'll admit I’ve never been to this party -- and it's because they take anyone. They are always advertising on CL. I feel I can comment because dozens of dudes have written to me about this---almost all negative.

The good news first: One guy reported that the party can be pretty hot, because it attracts a wide group of types, ages, ethnic groups without discrimination. (It is the only sex group I know of that meets at lunchtime) -- which is perfect for the dude who works nights, or dudes with wives who think they are at a business lunch.

About a dozen guys wrote me that the party is filled with really old fat guys who couldn't get into the other parties (well, maybe The All Male Party). They say there are usually a few hot guys there clumped together. I number of people comment that the host freaked them out, and is not cool. Most of the reports are pretty standard, and none (except the one) positive. Sorry dudes -- it's why I don't attend: they don't screen, and let anybody in.

If you want to attend, email request (no pic or stats needed) to bishop.group.info@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment