The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Muscle Group (West Harlem)

Muscle Group (West Harlem) In small studio apartment. This small sex party really runs the gamut from incredibly hot guys to very average dudes. The host is a big guy, can be too much for some. Usually have 4-10 guys attend -- some 20- mostly 30- some 40 YOs. Have parties at random. Free.

I've been to this party a few times -- and I have to admit it's one of my favorite. I fucked and sucked and been fucked by some amazing hot guys here. Some of the hottest guys I've seen at these parties, I've seen at Muscle Group. I also like the studio apartment -- there's one bed and it keeps everyone on top of each other which can be cool. Also -- you never know who will walk in -- sports guys, actors, young twinks, muscular bears, gym guys. No attitude.

The only problem is that it's hit or miss. Sometimes it's packed. Sometimes no one shows up and it's you and the host and one other dude. Also the crew who shows up can be mixed. The crowd isn't always amazing -- some very average guys or guys who really need to get a gym member ship sometimes make it through the door. Still -- for me -- it's been more hits than misses. Also -- it's FREE! Condom, lube and poppers supplied.

The other thing is the host. He can be a really cool guy. He this very big Hispanic guy in his 30s. He can be very agressive in getting things going or if he wants to suck your dick (and that's all he does -- suck dicks and rim). He's a nice guy, but he's sometimes his agressiveness can be off-putting -- especially if you don't know him. That said-- if you don't let him bother you -- it's totally cool, and he can be very funny and fun. Don't let me put you off on this--just want to give you a heads up.

Check it out by sending pics & stats to: MUSCLFINALE@aol.com.

I've had some of the best sex in the city here -- give it a shot. Parties are at random -- so I have no idea when. Ask to be added to the email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment