The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THE OLYMPUS PARTY (new location)

I've now been to the THE OLYMPUS PARTY in their new location in the w20s a few times for their Friday night sex parties. It's a great apt -- huge space: two floors, some small rooms, and one HUGE room. I had a good time, but the crowd is a little too mixed for me. Many hot guys -- especially if you go later (midnight or after), but the early crowd has too many guys in their 50s, who are in average shape. I can TOTALLY be into older guys BUT only if they go to the gym often. Some of the HOTTEST guys I know are in their 40s, but they must LIVE at the gym. Some guys in their 40s are still fucking hot -- better than many 20YOs. There are so many guys, you can avoid the older ones if you're not interested, but I prefer a more select crowd. There is very little attitude, which always makes for more fun (and more sex) for everyone.

Anyway, this party makes my TOP list because it is HUGE HUGE HUGE. I have never seen so many naked guys (no underwear allowed here). Very HOT seeing a hundred naked men fucking around in one space -- and can reach up to 200! It will probably have want you want.

The host is a cool dude -- and very funny (and hot) guy.

Two complaints – IT’S TOO DARK – put some lights on I – I like to see what I’m fucking. It’s cool to have a dark room, but the whole place is so dark you can’t tell what anyone looks like until they are on top of you. Not cool. I like to see what’s happening. My other problem is the BB fucking in the second level. Most guys avoid the second floor because of the BBing, but still not good that so many guys practicing unsafe sex.

-----

THE OLYMPUS PARTY (Gramercy) If you like HUGE PARTIES – This is it. In new space: penthouse duplex complete with themed rooms, sling, and a viewing gallery overlooking all the action below, everyone is naked (no underwear allowed). This is a HUGE, HUGE party--100-150 guys (can hold 200): mixed crowd--many out-of-shape older guys, but some hot guys too. One big complaint: IT'S TOO DARK, and you can't see who you're fucking. No attitude. Host is very professional. Fridays: 9pm-2am. $20 donation to get in. (ALSO FYI: Lately, they've been mixing this party w/TESTOSTERONE, their BB party -- so upstairs is BB, downstairs in safe.)*For Invite: MUST Send pic (shirtless from the waist up is fine) & Stats to: apollothegreek@earthlink.net (Be SURE to him EVAN sent you).

No comments:

Post a Comment