The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anyone been to RIPPED???

Guys -- need your help!!! Dozens of hot guys have asked me if RIPPED is for real. They have all tried through A4A to get into RIPPED -- and have been told by the host that he is booked up untli after Labor Day (I heard the same thing when I tried to get in). So all these very HOT guys are asking: Is this party for real?

I'm beginning to wonder myself if RIPPED is for real too. I don't know ANYONE who's been. So guys -- if you've been to RIPPED, can you comment below or email me at evanmccarthy9999@yahoo.com. Will post your info anonymously. Thanks guys.

Here's the info the host posts on A4A...
RIPPED (Chelsea) Held in a huge loft, book solid months in advance. Hot underwear sex party for hunks and rugged masculine bodybuilder dudes, 100+ guys in great shape, all ages and races welcome, $25, 9PM-4PM, (ALSO NEED PUMPED JOCKS AND MUSCLED STUDS TO HELP OUT-FREE ENTRY AND GET TO PLAY DURING THE NIGHT). You have to hit up "RippedSteel" on Adam4Adam with pics and email to get in

***

UPDATE: LOTS OF GUYS EMAILED ME COMPLAINING THAT THEY THINK THIS IS A FAKE PARTY TOO - NOT ONE PERSON WHO EMAILED ME HAS EVER BEEN TO THIS PARTY -- OR KNOWN ANYONE WHO'S BEEN. SOUNDS LIKE A FAKE TO ME GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment