The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Multiple Party Reviews from Blog Readers

Hey Dudes -- My friends have been sending reviews of parties head over ass --- so here are a bunch for you to look through.

Personally hit up THE HOT JOCK PARTY, THE NYJOCK and PRIVATE PARTY in the last week. THE HOT JOCK had a great crowd - very racially mixed (which I love) and some very hot pumped muscular dudes, which seems to be the crowd they are pulling in. Last week's party was good, but Aaron really needs a cool new space or head back to hotel suites, which was always fun. The NYJock was hot, but James seems to be widening his pool of guys. Still filled with hot guys, but a few duds (all parties do), but some better sex lately. And, of course, Private Party was a blast as always -- pulling in an interesting mix a very twinky young cute guys, and lots of toned guys, with a few muscle dudes. What's cool about that party is that even the older guys --and I'm talking early 40s -- are very hot (with a few exceptions). An amazing good time.

*

So here are the reviews...

Review #1...

"Just a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed reading through your blog. I was referred by the host at the Ozone Park group----I was looking for something this weekend, but he is not having another party until October 23. He said your recommendations seemed to pan out well. I am trying out the ASSTORIA party (or at least plan to---waiting for a reply) based on your site.

My opinions for what it is worth:

RMO and WHITE PONY-----Very creepy, older and out of shape guys, safe sex about 50% of the time---Not for me. I walked in and within ten minutes 10 guys harassing me. Left within 15 minutes. The Fresh Meadows and Rego Park group are run by the same guys and have the same guests. I left the second party without even undressing.

THE MEN'S PARTY and BEAR HUNT---NOT FOR ME---Older and out of shape (except for me), I like bears, but these guys were just fat. The party I went to was BOTH the Men's Party and the Bear Party--I guess the difference was which ad u answered. There was one bottom taking everyone bareback (not me). It actually seemed like the hosts were go outing of there way to encourage bb.

BANA POOL PARTY ----Very cool scene. A lot of guys and a lot to do. I prefer groups in someone's apartment or loft, but this is the exception. A lot of good looking guys to choose from.

OZONE PARK PARTY/SexpartyQueens----The first party I ever attended (about 2 years ago) and still my favourite. Sometime 30 guys, sometimes 50 guys, but always a lot to choose from. About 85% of the guys in their 30s or younger with a few older guys. Always a fun, hot time. The only party I have ever attended where there are enough tops to go around. I am a top myself, but it is nice not to have 15 bottoms harassing you every five minutes because you are the only one.

Thanks again for maintaining the blog. A lot of useful information."

**

Review #2...

"Evan, Insiders info about Milk Chocolate Party listed on your blog. I been going to the parties almost every week for about a year and over the last two months it has gone considerably downhill. There used to be a hot, in-shape requirement. Now the party is multiple times a week consisting of a bunch of out of shape older guys and a few hot guys that stand around doing nothing. They sub-leased the Grammercy/Flatiron loft for a crazy amount of money. It is my opinion due to his huge overhead costs, he just let anyone in. Now the party sucks and all my friends (that are hot) treats the party like a plague.

Lesson: you lower your standards and are greedy -- the hot guys go elsewhere. The hot guys if you are full of attitude and drama end up telling their friends to avoid the party and go to a different one. Parties are a word of mouth business you either create hype or you kill something that could have been good.

Now the host is moving the party to a hotel. Good luck with that, walls are paper thin and some old lady will be staying next to the party room. Last thing I would ever want is to deal with the police kicking us all out of the room. I just thought I would share."


I don't know if the facts about MILK CHOCOLATE are correct, just repeating what was sent to me. I've never been. I always offer rebuttal to the host or any guests if anyone else want to add their words. Let us know what you think.

So guys -- hope these are helpful. I don't have time to get to all the parties -- and honestly, so many of them suck, that I'd rather not -- so I appreciate all your reviews. Keep them coming. Have fun guys -- and play safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment