The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, February 5, 2011

DADS'N'LADS: new sex party for older guys & their young admirers

Hey, guys, sorry for the lacks of posts, but been traveling for work, and not much time (except for the fucking hot NYJOCK PARTY last week, which I'll review soon.) Anyway, this host sent me an email about his new party. Sounds like fun if you're an older dude into younger guys (duh!) or a younger dude into older guys (you'll have to explain this fetish to me). The host tells me that there's a surprising level of interest in this type of event. He's already gotten lots of emails saying, "finally!" And, according to him, they're not just coming from older guys; many younger guys in this town are looking for this outlet, as well. So, buds, if you're free next Saturday night, have at it. This is the premiere launch and they're hoping to make it a regular thing...



DADS'N'LADS (Park Slope, Brooklyn). Held at a popular sex party space, this is a safe sex, no-drugs party for guys who are 18 years old on up. Date: Saturday, February 12. Doors open 10pm. The party ends at 4am. Pants check required for entry. Described by the host: "younger guys into older, and visa versa, or guys who are into the daddy/son fetish."
Send stats and pice to dadsnladsnyc@gmail.com

*

If you go, let me know how it is. I'll admit, my #1 request is from older guys asking me where they can find younger guys who are into them, so guys -- here's the place. Have fun and play safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment