The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Review: HARD DRIVE (where guys play hard)

Things often work in twos or more for me: guys, cocks, and it seems reviews. Two guys wrote to me today about the HARD DRIVE PARTY, which was last night at Paddles. Hunteur is one of my favorite of the hosts -- each party to him is a cool new event and he tries to make each party a different adventure. The first review was really just a note from a friend to say hey. Basically he said that he went to HARD DRIVE last night (which he does often). He said he usually has a great time, and last night's party was good, but not a huge crowd: "I had a good time, but have had better." Okay good review, but not great. Now the same party, different dude--and this guy sent a rave. Here it is...



"Hey Evan, First, thanks for your informative blog. Not an easy thing to keep up with every week, so I just wanted to acknowledge that.

Been reading the blog now for about a month. I'm usually a bath house type of guy. Haven't done the group or open sex party for a couple years now. I have great memories of the sex club El Mirage. Had some amazing hot times there. Yeah it's important to have hot guys come to your party, but it's about all 5 senses being stimulated. To hear guys moaning, to see guys fucking, sucking or just standing around jerking, to taste another guy, to feel hot bodies all around you, and to smell hot humid sex, all makes a good stimulating experience.

Last night I looked at your blog and saw the listing for Hard Drive. The host is extremely friendly as well as the staff is too. Yeah the crowd is important, but do I really need to play with everyone in the crowd----NO. As long as there is at least a handful I'm happy. There were a variety of ages, and mostly a good looking crowd. And the crowd was there to play, not pose, but play. I've been to the space before and am not a big fan of the layout. I like a more compact area and not so spread out. But I will return, knowing that Hard Drive is a party to play, and the crowd did play- hard. Thanks Again."



Funny that two different guys at the same party--one okay review; one great review. Sounds like it was a hot time. I've gotta post a review of the INFINITY PARTY, which another dude just sent me. That party was also last night, and I hear was "sparsely attend." I guess everyone was at HARD DRIVE. So, if you want to go, it's every Wednesday night at Paddles. Here's the information...

HARD DRIVE (Chelsea) "An intoxicating blend of sexual possibility and good vibes." Held at Paddles every Wednesday, Doors 8pm-1am, open until 3am. Please be height/weight proportionate and if 55 or over please BE IN GREAT SHAPE. Wear underwear or less. Email here hunteur1@gmail.com or check out www.CumMonkey.com or www.HardDriveMen.com

And dude, that was nice tip to the sex club El Mirage. Very much missed! Also it was the closing of El Mirage, which convinced the host of STALONE NYC to end that great party. STALONE, if you never had the opportunity to go, was the best party I've ever gone to. Amazing guys, amazing sex, and the hottest host around -- a huge muscle bear. When the party started to wind down, he would jump and start fucking guys. So hot. I'm getting hard just thinking of it. Okay, I need a drink. Have fun guys, and play safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment