The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

Review: PRIVATE PARTY's Wed Night Orgy

Last week was crazy with sex parties (my dick is exhausted), and after the huge crowds at BOXERS & BRIEFS on Sun, and the hot scene at PRIVATE PARTY on Wed night, I was ready to pass out on a blanket at the shore, which is where I'll be all weekend. Since I already reviewed NYJOCK's B&Bs party, I'm happy to sit back (like a lazy top) while some dude does all the work. Here's the report...

"Hey Evan, I'm a faithful fan of your blog. It always has the best parties and great reviews. I wanted to submit a review of Wednesday night's Private Party so here it is...

I attended the Private Party just once about 3-4 years ago and I loved it, but never went back. Possibly because I had just begun going to sex parties and was still a bit scared of how social Richard's parties can be. Well, per Evan's advice, I signed back up with Richard for party entry and went through the whole interview process once again. The promoters are all a very friendly group and they want to foster a positive/non-creepy vibe for the parties. The interview was quick then the guys started to arrive. I scanned the place for my favorites. I counted about 7-8 guys I had to at least feel up lol. I'm picky, but not standoffish so I had fun with many other dudes too. The party took a while to get started since people were busy conversing and waiting for their alcohol buzz to kick in. Once that happened, it was great! I felt up, sucked or fondled all of the guys on my list except that Australian guy (I will get him next time!). The temp was high but not too sweaty. Alcohol flowed the whole time. Then I came on the back of this short slim sexy college kid. Thanks Richard for the great party! Looking forward to many more! :-)"

The party was very hot with non-stop fucking or sucking (at least for me). Interested in coming, well, you'll have to wait until August 3, for the next one. Apply now!!! Here's the info...


PRIVATE PARTY (Garment District) Great social sex party in large private loft apt. Good mix of twinks to muscle dudes to toned average guys, and a good mix of 20-30-40YOs (no one over 45, or under 21)--70-90+ guys attend. This is a great party to try if you've never been to a party before--very social, very safe, and a clean atmosphere, no attitude. The best part is that there is tons of HOT sex at this party – not just standing around. Held once a month, 8pm-12am; $25 donation. The host provides drinks, condoms and lube; and showers, towels. Safe sex only. *Send request to: PRIVATE.PARTY@msn.com.

Happy Fuckng 4th -- hope you're at the shore too.

No comments:

Post a Comment