The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

REVIEW: Golden Showers America Party

Not been posting many reviews, but I figured it can't hurt to start again with this one of Golden Showers America Party...

"I attended the Golden Showers America last night. It was my first time attending one of their parties and my first time full-filling my fantasy of being peed on.

I arrived about 5:15 and there were already about 20 guys there quickly got naked and checked my clothes did a quick walk around the place plenty of nice little rooms and booths to go into and 3 public spaces. The back public space seems to be where most of the action was taking place. In there there is a hanging bed, a large bed, a sling, and a bathtub.

The action started right away in the front room for me, then I movedvto the back room and joined some fun there. I hooked up with a guy there and while we were making out I told him I had never been peed on before and asked him too, next thing I knew I felt his hot pee on my stomach I quicky kneeled and let him spray it all over me, I knew from
the second his hot pee hit me I wanted more. We spent most of the rest of the night together. The highlight of the night was when he put me in one of the slings and had his way while random guys came over and peed on me. I was peed on by at least 5 guys. It was heaven. I think next time I may try laying in one of the tubs to be peed on,

All in all the Party was great and good mix of guys, of all ages, great space I can't wait till next month."

Here's all the info you need know to know...

GOLDEN SHOWERS AMERICA (Park Slope, Brooklyn). There is a big element of piss at these parties, but considerably less so than in the past.
RATING: Not selective
VIBE: no attitude
DONATION: $20 includes free drinks and coat check.
SUPPLIES: Condoms/lube, drinks
FREQUENCY: They hold events once a month, generally alternating between Friday nights and Sunday nites.
GETTING IN: send request to gsa-nyc@earthlink.net

No comments:

Post a Comment