The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hot Gym Sex in Chicago

A fuckbuddy who used to be my constant companion at NYJOCK moved to Chicago last year (which, BTW is my favorite city to visit for sex). He sent me this hot sexploit he had at a local gym. Hope you enjoy his adventures as much as I did. So, pull it out, lube it up, and get ready to whack it off...

"So after my workout I'm in the shower. Notice the guy in the next stall is showing off close to the divider (which is smoked glass). We end up pushing our cocks against the glass. He gets out. Comes around to my stall, I suck him briefly before someone comes. He's tall, Latin, huge fat cock. He goes to the steamroom, so I decide what the heck, and follow. He's in there as is a young totally shredded black kid, early 20s, one of those tight waists and amazing torsos. Soon we're all jerking our cocks. I lean in and go down on the black kid. He starts forcing my head down on his cock. I'm sucking like crazy and I can tell he's getting close. He starts fingering my ass. We get interrupted when someone else comes in. A young twink, maybe Philippino. Totally muscled out, totally smooth. Soon he shows his cock, so I go back to sucking the black kid. Latin is jerking is cock and starts to cum. Twink #2 puts his hand out as do I; we both get some cum; I immediately lick my hand clean. Then I go back to twink #1 who is jerking his cock, clearly getting close. He pushes my head down so my lips are touching his cock as he's jerking it. He starts to cum and I put my lips around his cock and get his whole load. Swallow it. Yum! Then twink #2 gets up and puts his cock in my face. I start sucking him. He doesn't have the greatest cock and it doesn't get fully hard, but his body is so amazing I don't care. I start feeling his ass, find his hole and start rubbing around it. We get interrupted by some str8 guy. I go shower. Come back, str8 guy *finally* leaves. Now it's just me and twink #2. He tells me to get on my knees in the corner and I start sucking him again. Then he goes, "drink my piss!" He puts his cock in my mouth and soon he's pissing. Now I DO NOT drink piss - just does NOT do it for me. But the scene was so hot. So I just let it dribble out of my mouth and all over my chest. He finishes pissing then wants me to suck him. I do and he gets slightly hard but then we get interrupted again, and by this point I have to leave. But what a hot session right?!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment