The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Some NYJOCK, PRIVATE PARTY, and THE CLUB HOUSE PARTY news!!



Two of the best parties are this week... NYJOCK on Monday night and PRIVATE PARTY on Wednesday night.  It reminded me of this great email I got from a blog reader about PRIVATE PARTY...




"Jack, 
I have relied on your blog to keep me informed as to what parties are happening when I am here. 



I have been disappointed by several but eventually realized the difference between selective and very selective in your reviews is significant.  Despite the fact that NY Jock party can be hit or miss and the standoffish atmosphere and questionable safe-sex policy makes it a getting off evening but not really a fun outing, I thought this was the best around. 

Finally spoke to Rich at PRIVATE PARTY and tho it was long conversation i was intrigued about his reasons for doing the parties for so many years.No pictures was also disconcerting, in that I did not believe the crowd would be physically appealing. I was still skeptical when I went thru the quick interview process last Wed but was pleased to meet such nice guys who made me feel at home (as at home as one can be at a sex party). Once the party began the guys were all laughing,joking ,chatting and having a great time naked and in unds. Very quickly the place was full of a  very hot crowd and the sex everywhere, as you said--clearly all safe but easy, relaxed and actually alot of fun. Lighting made things mellow but I could see quite well and that was rewarding with so many of these lookers. Great music adding to the mood. Maybe I am a snob but when you have smart,attractive,sane guys in one room looking for the same experience, it seems to work. very well. I have been passing the info about this party to everyone I know who may be interested. I am chuffed for the upcoming parties and will actually reschedule my timing to hit as many Private Parties as possible. Thank you for all the work you must put into your blog. It has made a great difference to me in the last several years as I get my sexual footing in New York."





So, the word is not to miss PRIVATE PARTY on Wed.  To get in email the host ASAP here: PRIVATE.PARTY@msn.com.

**

Also a note that until further notice THE CLUB HOUSE PARTY is canceled.  This note came from the host this week: "Until further notice, all upcoming parties at the Chelsea location have been canceled, due to the complaint of someone in the building who noticed a lot of guys coming in and out.  The super has told me that I can have a few parties a month, but none have been scheduled yet.  Please stay tuned for updates or email me.  I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."





Does anyone know if the THE OMEGA PARTY is still happening?  They took down their websites and stopped responding to email -- yet they send me emails every few months with updates on their party.  Anyone been recently??

UPDATE: I'm told that they parties are still going strong at OMEGA.





Thanks guys. See you at the parties this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment