The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

GANGFUCK Sends Out a LIE to Promote Their Loser Party

If you received an email about me from the tiny-dicked fuck at GANGFUCK, be assured that it is a total LIE.  I have NEVER attended the GANGFUCK party -- nor would I.  I hear that it's filled with fat, ugly trolls. Also, I don't have a line of underwear!  

Not sure why GANGFUCK sent out such an obvious lie, but a reader of the blog wrote: "Just thought you should know that the host of GangFuck is blaming you for his "shortcomings" as a promoter and the failure of his "so-called interracial party." I attended two weeks ago and it was a huge waste of time. He only had 4 out-of-shape trolls there and the apartment was a major dump. He's a joke and his parties are a joke. I seriously doubt his story is true or that you're to blame for it. Keep up the good work."

*

Here's the info that the losers sent out, IGNORE it - it's a DIRTY LIE...

GANGFUCK SATURDAY BACK TO BASICS ALL NUDE: Yes guys the owner of adventuresingroupsex blog attended my sex party two weeks ago & tried to persuade me to help bring back underwear sex parties to help indirectly push his new underwear line because he felt getting different races together in Brooklyn is sexually impossible. Yet I did that countless times. I must say I did try for a week the underwear idea only to realized, I never needed his selfish gimmicks to bring together a hot crowd of guys of different races looking to do the same thing FUCK & UNLOAD HARD on each other in an ALL NUDE setting where there’s NO talking & only MOANING. So this Saturday were going back to basics ALL NUDE HARDCORE INTERRACIAL FUCKING & SUCKING. Come join guys In a AIR conditioned Brooklyn apt for an intense Fuck down & release you load hard in or on each other. Request for invite if you’re seriously going to attend.

***

LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES, LIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment