The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Olympus Party (1-22-10) Guest review

This is not my post, I wasn't able to go last night after all, so I'm sorry to any guys who went and didn't have a good time. Will reevaluate the party, and adjust. It was once a hot party...

"I attended the Olympus party on Lex at 24th st last night Jan 22. I arrived around midnight. This was my first visit to this party and unfortunately I was quite disappointed. Once I paid my $20 and checked my clothes, I wondered around the main floor and saw about 25 guys of various ages standing around looking at some of the group action going on a big bed and along the brick walls too. Most guys were out of shape, some were downright disgusting, some very fat, hairy men in the crowd. I saw one or two guys with good bodies but that was it. I went upstairs to the 2nd floor and there are two rooms, unfortunately both were very dark. I could barely see anyone and this is where most of the men at this party were, upstairs wondering around the various groups between both dark rooms. I think they should turn up the lighting in this place, its just too dark. The 2nd floor bathroom had a long line, about 10 guys in line. it can be difficult to pee, with others just walking in and rinsing their mouths at the sink while i was trying unsuccessfully to pee. For the most part, this is not the party if you are looking for hot bods and/ or muscle( from my perspective at the time I was there). I am muscular good build and I was looking for other built guys or even in shape guys, but I was really dissapointed with this crowd of out of shape guys. There was lots of barebacking upstairs in those dark rooms, so be careful. Over all, I thought this was an awful party and several others I conversed with said the same thing.
--Muscyle Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment