The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Olympus (rebuttle statement from the host)

The host of the Olympus party wrote me today to complain that I posted a negative guest review. I posted the review because a few guys had written me complaining that my previous reviews of Olympus were too positive. To be fair, one friend wrote me he thought last Friday's party was "very hot" (he is a guy in his early 50s [in good shape]. The guys who complained were all in their 20s). I still think the party is cool -- mostly because it's so HUGE: this week's party brought about 150 dudes--and you usually can find what you want there. My complaints about Olympus stand (and were varified by some friends who attended): too much unsafe sex (not cool); too dark (I like to see what I'm fucking); and too many old, out-of-shape guys (I'm not an age snob--I'm 27, and have a hot fuckbuddy in his 50s), but too many of the guys are not "average" --- they are out of shape-- to me that's not average.

ANYWAY, Olympus is still worth checking out -- it's an amazing scene, as long as you're careful and know what you're getting.

And, now, here's the host's statement on the feel he's trying to create with Olympus...

"Olympus is INTENTIONALLY not one of those "hot jock perfect only bodies parties" where everyone stands around and give one another attitude, competing amongst themselves…Olympus is intended to be a mix, where average guys can interact and have fun with the hot ones, a chance for everyone to enjoy the space and experience the night without judgment and attitude, making it unique and memorable......and they do enjoy it, very much, except for the occasional person who arrives expecting a "Colt" event."

No comments:

Post a Comment