The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, June 3, 2010

MUSCLE GROUP ( West Harlem/w140s) -- REVIEW

Public apology for one bro who went to a party because my blog entry was misleading -- so I thought I'd clear things up here.

HERE'S WHAT HE WROTE ME: "After reading your blog I decided to check out the Muscle Group in the west 140's.When you said the host was a big guy I thought you meant big as in body builder . No way was I prepared to be greeted by such an obese individual. That killed it for me right there. Who wants to be at a Muscle Group Party with a fat guy? And then the only other two people there were two Michael Bennett clones by way of West Virginia. No one looked remotely like the photos the host sends out in emails and includes in his posts on Craigslist. I simply turned around and left.Have you actually seen attractive guys with terrific bodies at his parties?"

SO HERE ARE THE FACTS
1. I haven't been to this party in a year. Although it was often very hot, it was so hit or miss -- sometimes it would be filled with fucking hot jocks -- some amazing dudes -- and other times a bunch of losers, or just you and the host.

2. The host is a cool dude -- but with an attitude that can be too much for some. He's also a BIG guy -- I wouldn't say obese like the guy wrote me, but he has a very huge build, and it's not muscular. The host likes to get involved, but never more than to suck off and rim guys. Guys often see him and take off, or refuse to let him suck them off, which pisses him off.

3. Don't believe the pictures he sends -- although those guys may have gone to a party there, they will most likely not be at the party you attend.

4. The best thing about this party is that it's one of the true orgies. At most parties guys are having sex one-one-one or threesomes--at MUSCLE GROUP there is more often than not a pile of guys fucking and sucking off each other.

5. If you like intimate sex parties -- this is one of the few regluar parties that has about 4-10 guys -- some 20s- mostly 30s- some 40YOs.

6. All that said -- it is FREE and he supplies lube, condoms and poppers. Also you never know who will be there -- I've fucked some hot jock bottoms in that studio apartment.

Hit me back if you have questions -- or post your own comments. As I said, I haven't been in a year (or more), but I was often a very hot scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment