The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, June 10, 2010

THE OMEGA PARTY (Times Square): Another Review

Sorry to keep ragging on THE OMEGA PARTY, but another friend sent me the review below -- so far it's one for, three against (if you count my vote). One dude sent me a review complaining about the crowd a week ago, so I went to the party myself on Sunday -- NOT so hot -- and I left after about 30 minutes. Lot of guys in their 60s (yes, that means they were born in the 1940s). And even that's cool, but they were not active at the gym in the last 20 years. Anyway, another friend sent me a note later bitching that I went too early (I was there about 8:30). He said the party was much hotter starting about 10:30. Anyway, now another guy sent me this review -- totally backing up what I said! So, maybe we should give it another shot (later this time), but here is the third review in two weeks, decide for yourself who's right...

"My wingman and i checked out the omega party this past sunday. we're not exactly relative newcomers to the group sex circuit. between us we've checked out testosterone/olympus party, new york jacks, the encores party and new york men's bondage club at paddles. not to mention we're regulars at our favorite event, the bana pool party. i'd say we've got a pretty good handle on what makes a hot, fun sex party. omega wasn't so hot. in fact, it was pretty rough. what was good: the decor, the music, and the refreshments. but who cares about those things, right? what was bad: the sauna wasn't working, the showers were cramped, and it was far too dark to (1) see hot guys having sex and (2) figure out if you wanted to hook up with somebody. and maybe it was a just a fluke, but for the couple of hours we were there, over HALF the guys were old and asian (neither of which happens to be our type). my wingman said its the worst party he's ever been to. i'd like to give omega the benefit of the doubt and say it will improve over time, but i don't think we'll be going again any time soon. --Kyle"

*

If you're still up for it, the next THE OMEGA PARTY is tomorrow night. They get 70+ guys per party. The parties are laid back, and a mix of guys -- a more "general crowd" according to the host. Time: 6PM TO 2 AM, DOORS 6PM TO 12 am; Donation: $25; early bird special $20(6pm to 8 pm). coat check $1. Anybody who still want to go to the party should email omegaparties@hotmail.com

I happy to post more reviews. Keep them coming guys. Have fun and play safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment