The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OLYMPUS Halloween Bust!

Hey guys -- there were MANY parties on Halloween weekend. One of my frequent readers sent me (at my urging) his review of the OLYMPUS Halloween Party, which sounds kinda scary - and not in the fun Halloween way. Here you go...

"Went to Olympus party for halloween at gramercy duplex. What a disappointment! I arrived on about 9.30pm. We had to be naked wearing only a zorro mask Downstairs, nobody upstairs... Maybe 15 people, out of shape / average / old guys. Later on some othe guys showed up which 2 afr-amer guys that I enjoyed to suck a lot and a young in shape latino whom I rimmed. Beside a cumwhore that was taking all possible loads (not mine cos I playu safe only) there was no fucking. It goes without saying I won't go back there. Thanks for your blog and yr advices! Keep up the good work!"

Too bad -- to those of you with very good memories, OLYMPUS was once a fun (and HUGE) party.

No comments:

Post a Comment