The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Review of Sunday's PRIVATE PARTY

Dudes, as my readers know, I'm always recommending PRIVATE PARTY, and this Sunday's party was great as usual. The next party is a few weeks away on Wednesday, December 1.

Here's a first-timers' rave about the party, and even the interview process. Check it out and see you on December 1. (And if you're not already on the list -- send the host an email now)...

"I was referred to your blogspot several months ago because I have always been curious about a gay group sex party. Although you had all the information that I needed I was very unsure about how to proceed. I am a handsome, worked-out,ivy-league educated attorney with no interest in rec drugs and only interested in safer sex.I was uncomfortable about sending pictures let alone an interview to join a group but I also thought that the "open" parties could not be what I would want. Last week I finally contacted the host of Private.Party,since you suggested this party is best for the uninitiated. I am not sure what I expected but I ended up with an amazing explanation of the gay-life history of this guy, which led to him creating these parties. After the why's, he explained the party and procedures in detail.We then talked a bit about me.I was happy that he repeatedly stressed safe-sex and drug free. He claimed that these parties were also very friendly and social with good looking career-oriented guys. He was open to all my questions which were ,I now admit, a bit snarky.That call was an interesting and pleasant experience. But I was still not sure that I was willing to "interview" and not convinced that this was exactly what he claimed it to be. But IT WAS! I went on Sunday night,admittedly with a chip on my shoulder about having to interview in person. I was greeted warmly at the door by the host and offered a drink and made to feel very comfortable before it was my turn. Moments later I am having a naked chat with 3 charming gentlemen ,who made me feel so at ease and sooo eager to be part of this group. The rest of the men interviewing seemed similar in age and stats to me but 2 were turned down for some reason. The venue is large but not huge, clean and nice and well-lit ,which was important to me.Refreshments were plentiful and all other needs in large supply.Members started to arrive at 8 and by 8:30 it seemed very active---I was a kid in a candy store . Everywhere around me were truly attractive guys talking , laughing, catching up and having more sex than I actually thought one could handle in a few hours. It was all so inclusive--I did not realize that you could have a large group of gay men in one room and not be overwhelmed with attitude and airs. The rest was a blur of more fun than I have had since college. I left with phone numbers, e mails and ,I think, a handful of new friends. I am sorry that there is a month gap between his events. So,chastised and educated ,I learned that if you submit to a screening and interview you will be part of a group that knows how to interact socially, sexually and safely. They did a great job. It seemed like everyone had all kinds of fun.
I noted the next few of these parties and will eagerly return on Dec. 1 .But now,Evan,am spoiled and all else will be downhill in the group sex circuit? I am going to try some others but I am not sure that I can handle more fun than I had last night. Thank you,Evan, for helping us all thru this daunting maze of groups and parties."





Anyway, guys are always asking me for other parties like this one -- there aren't any. PRIVATE PARTY is safe, clean, very social, and filled with HOT guys, who are into hot sex. Guys complain to me about the interview process, but without it the party would be like the others -- filled with the wrong guys. Here's the info on how to get into the next party on Wednesday, December 1...

PRIVATE PARTY (Garment District) Great social sex party in large private loft apt held once a month, 8pm-12am.. Great mix of twinks to muscle dudes to toned average guys, and a good mix of 20-30-40YOs (no one over 45) -- 70-90 guys attend (last few parties had 85, 97 & 100+). This is a great party to try if you've never been to a party before -- very social, very safe, and a clean atmosphere, no attitude. The best part is that there is tons of HOT sex at this party – not just standing around. The host provides drinks, condoms and lube; and showers, towels. Just a warning: DON'T LET THE INITIAL PROCESS STOP YOU! A number of guys get pissed off by having to interview. It's easy: one quick phone call (where the host explains the party) and then an interview just before the party begins). Guys, I know it sounds annoying – and can be -- but don't let it bother you - it's all cool and makes for a great crowd. There's a reason this party gets hot new guys each month, and where everyone actually has hot sex.)
*Send pics, Stats to: PRIVATE.PARTY@msn.com.
NEXT PARTY: WED.DEC.1

No comments:

Post a Comment