The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DADS'N'LADS Brooklyn Party Review

I wasn't sure the dads and lads party would ever take off. Dads -- sure, but lads? I had my doubts. Anyway, most the reports of the party have been surprisingly good. Here is the first slightly negative review. Totally understandable bud, but guys I hope you won't write it off yet. Here the report...

"Hey Evan, finally got a chance to check out the Brooklyn Dads N Lads part/space last night and wanted to share my thoughts. Overall, I was rather disappointed. The party started at 11 and I got there around 12:30. There were a fair number of guys there but only a few who I was semi-interested in. The people were all nice and respectful of each other, and the host was cool too, but by 2 the party was essentially over. I played with a couple of guys but I can't see going back to a Dads N Lads party in either location. I wouldn't necessarily blame the promoter, but at the two Dads N Lads parties I've been to the crowds weren't particularly big or attractive (and this is coming from a guy who really likes his daddies). I must say, however, that I strongly preferred the Brooklyn space to the loft in Manhattan. There were slings, benches, a maze, some couches - basically just a really good play space. I know it'd be hard to put a maze in the Manhattan loft, but more couches/futons/things to fuck on would help a lot."

If you still decide you want to give it a try, the party moves back and forth from Brooklyn to Manhattan....

DADS'N'LADS (Park Slope, Brooklyn & Manhattan). Held at a popular sex party space, this is a safe sex, no-drugs party for guys who are 18 years old on up. Date: Saturday, February 12. Doors open 10pm. The party ends at 4am. Pants check required for entry. Described by the host: "younger guys into older, and visa versa, or guys who are into the daddy/son fetish."
Send stats and pice to dadsnladsnyc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment