The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review: THE LOAD PARTY

THE LOAD PARTY in the East Village is another party I've never had a chance to go to, but have heard mixed things about it -- some guys said that it was hot, others not, and most guys complained about the space. Here's another blog reader's report...

"Hey guy, Just thought that I would send a review for The Load Party in the basement of Blue Video. I showed up about an hour after the party started, at 1 am. It was a small small group of guys, with no door policy, and an awkward setup. (An empty space that is divided by a black shed). I'm a fan of safe playing group action and I'm not a cold fish, but I found it hard to get into standing in a basement with no where to fuck, broken chairs, a tub full of soda as a bar, an un-stocked bathroom, and air conditioning blasting on overdrive. I stayed for a few hours thinking that a few more guys would show up but gave up and went home. The guys were mixed, lots of standing, and what action was ehhh... snore."

Too bad -- always sounded like this party had possibilities. Maybe they can stil pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment