The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Testosterone: Guys, you have been warned!!!!

Guys, you have been warned: The Testosterone Party Sucks! I got this review today from Friday's party from a guy who has reviewed for me before. How you can read this blog and try out Testosterone, I have no idea. I'm an optomist and believed the host when he said he was upgrading the party, but that was a bunch of crap: it's awful. One of my constant readers is reconsidering after a nightmare evening...

"Dude, I should have listened, I decided to give the testosterone party one last try this past friday,...that place is practically dead, I think people are listening to your reviews you post up and not showing up....I will def hit up hard drive which I hear is better."

Testosterone now has a laughable shirt check as you enter -- so that you will think there are only hot guys inside. LMFAO x1000. It's only a fool who believes that -- although they claim to be selective, I honestly can not imagine the trolls they must turn away considering the horrors that they let in. Anyway men: you have been warned. AVOID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment