The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Rating System Starts Tomorrow

Men:

Thank you to all the 100s of readers who emailed me. I appreciate your suggestions on what I should do with the blog, and how to list parties, and how to rate parties. I do not want AGS to become a negative energy zone with nasty reviews and accusations as it was before. I enjoyed Evan's blog, but I don't want AGS to degenerate into that again.

Starting tomorrow night, I'll start posting parties regularly weekly on Thursday night so that you can get ready for the weekend. As many or you insisted, I will post all the parties, not just the ones I attend. There will be no negative comments, just the basic facts about each party. And if I can't personally verify anything, then I won't rate it. I have a much wider interest in the parties than Evan did. I'm into the hot jock parties, but I'm also totally into the huge sex parties with average men, and some of the more raunchy offerings of New York. And I live in Brooklyn, so I'll pay more attention to the parties outside of Manhattan.

I'm still working on modifying the lists that Evan left me, so if you have any more suggestions just send them along to adventuresgrsx@gmail.com. Men, thank you again, and togther I hope we can keep this blog going.

Onwards and upwards,
Mickey


No comments:

Post a Comment