The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Friday, March 14, 2014

Last Post from Jack; New Blogger Starts Next Week!!



Hey all – I am outta here.  It’s been fun running this blog for the past year or so, but (as much as I enjoy the contact with all of you) I just don’t have the time.  Thank you to all the hosts who have been so great to work with (and even those who have not).  The new blogger is a hot friend of mine named Adrian, who goes to (or has been to) more parties that I do. I’m sure he’ll fill you in.  I’ll definitely see you at NYJOCK on Saturday, or the next PRIVATE PARTY, ASS ACTION, MUSCLE JOCK, NUBIAN DUKES, BOXERS AND BRIEFS, KEGGER, and all the other hot parties.  If you want to keep in touch, I’m at johnbarlow26@yahoo.com. Have fun, play safe, and I’ll see you around.  It's been great!

--Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment