The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

More PRIVATE PARTY reviews -- yes, it's that good!

Guys--I hadn't planned on reviewing this month's PRIVATE PARTY, as I'd just reviewed the last one. But fuck, my inbox was inundated with guys thanking me for blogging about the party. Heard last night's PRIVATE PARTY was filled with lots of hot sex, and even hotter guys -- or visa versa. There were about 85 guys last night and I hear that "the crowd skewed younger" than usual and seemed "particularly good looking," and it was a great launch to The Black Party week! Here are two of the reviews I got...

Review #1

"Evan McCarthy,
I read your blog for the spot on revues of the gay sex party scene.
Moved to New York a few years ago, I am 28 with barely enough time for work and gymnasium.
The NYC sex parties are a fast ,easy way to get off.
Do not like many and agree with you on most but have been happy with James'Jocks for awhile...Hot guys,in/out ,over done- and back to work.
Read about Private Party many times but no time or interest in this screening and interviewing crap....I was, like my picture,ok,good,I will come.
Horny yesterday and called the guy who runs it and ask about the party. I expect to hang up but instead he made very interesting hearing about this party and why he makes them for many years. This guy really care about who comes and wants ,as he says to me, professional,hot, friendly and smart with still safe-sex and no drugs. I think,yeah,good luck but he is right.
Still thinking walk out right away.I went to interview before party. I had a blast with these guys. They know what they want at party and make sure that is who come.
Accepted. Then could not believe this crowd. Not all in perfect shape but many are. They talk,laugh and meet each other and have lots and lots of sex.
I learned lesson. Sex at Sex parties is much hotter with a smile and laugh among new friends. I came twice and did not want to leave.Bottom and Top in 2 hours for me.
I will go back any time i can....You know any other like this?
Going to first Black Party on Sat. Thank you."

Review #2
"Evan, I’ve been to Private Party a number of times and I always have a great time, but whatever was in the air last night this month’s party was over the top hot. What makes this party so great is that the host is very selective and really controls who’s on the list. I’ve heard people complain that they have to be interviewed by phone, but the host knows what he’s looking for, and because of it, the party always has hot new guys. It’s very hot that the first 30 minutes are always very friendly and social with guys talking and meeting other guys before they get down to sex. Unlike the New York Jock Party, which guys just stand around ogling each other, guys at Private Party actually talk. It’s oddly very sexy. And then suddenly underwear starts to come off and it starts. Amazing. There are usually piles of guys fucking on the sofas, and rows of guys in the middle of the room on their knees sucking dick. I can’t tell you how many dicks I sucked last night, or how many guys fucked me (well, it was seven, but many multiple times). I got there early and when I finally came up for air, it was almost 11PM. And when you need a break, there’s always the kitchen to relax (unless guys start fucking in there, which they did last night). I also like that you can shower afterwards, and the host provides towels. I even fucked around in the shower on my way out. The guys are always very hot: there were a lot of muscle guys, jocks and twinks there last night, and plenty of tops. The host is a great guy and takes pains to make sure that every one has fun and that people practice safe sex. I’ve brought a number of friends now, who are now regulars."

The first review is so cute, I want to fuck him right now--English is clearly not his first language, but it's pretty obvious that he had a great time. The second review really spells it out -- hot guys/hot sex -- who can ask for anything more?

As both guys wrote: this is a highly screened group, but DON'T LET THE INITIAL PROCESS STOP YOU! A number of guys get pissed off by having to be screened and interviewed. Dudes, it's easy: one quick phone call (where the host explains the party) and then an interview just minutes before the party begins). I know it sounds annoying--but don't let it bother you--it's all cool and makes for a great crowd. There's a reason this party gets hot new guys each month, and where everyone actually has hot sex. The next PRIVATE PARTY is WED, APRIL 6. Apply now, because it takes a day or two to be screened, and the host has no time the day of the party. To get start the process send pics, stats to: PRIVATE.PARTY@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment