The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spa Castle & West Side Club finally come through for one out-of-towner

Not my traditional review -- Spa Castle and West Side Club, two places I've never been, but this is from my new friend, so had such a shitty time at OPEN HOUSE on Thursday night. I'm thrilled he found some action on Friday night. Nice to know so many options are available in New York...


"I went to spa castle on Friday evening. I've been once before and was amazed at the gorgeous guys that go there. Of course, it's also filled with everyone in the world who doesn't mind being naked. The first time I played with a couple of very hot guys only seconds at a time and never got off because someone uninterested or uninteresting would walk in or get excited. Friday it was slow but I played for longer and more openly with four very hot guys. Three had ginormous cocks and one a great body but a cute little dick. I code not to get off because I wanted to try out the west side club. I got to the wsc about 10:30 and it was different than usual in that there weren't that many attractive guys and almost all the doors were closed. The doors that were open revealed some very unappetizing possibilities. Weird too was that even the average and below average guys were obnoxious. I've been there ta lots of times and I’ve never seen such a cold vibe. Usually I play with lots of guys and instigate a few threesomes and moresomes but not Friday. Finally at 1:20 I was about to leave when this young looking 20 something arrived. Super cute face and dark Justin bieber haircut and tall slim body with a little belly fat. He caught my eye and kept the door open while he got undressed. He invited me and revealed a huge uncut cock ( he said 9" and I believe it). We made out and then he asked me to fuck him. I put on a condom, he stuck his fine well rounded ass in the air and I banged him till I burst. It was great. Too bad I had to wait so damn long but he was awesome. Any ideas for tonight, please. I leave in the am."

For West Side Club info: http://www.westsideclubnyc.com/



I'd never heard of Spa Castle, so I asked for details, here's the dude's response.

"Spa castle is a Korean mega spa in flushing. Not gay but lots of gays
and NAKED only. Unbelievable if you like naked guys. All ages, sizes
and colors. You can see what is, what was, what could be and what WILL
be. Its actually a great place. Extremely relaxing all kinds of
jacuzzi and saunas. Google it and try it. Don't expect to hook up but
it does happen:)
I just went to west side club and had a good time. I met a colombian
guy with a cute face and an awesome body at the entrance about 6pm. He
spoke no english and the attendant spoke no spanish. I speak both so I
made two buddies for the night. The colombian twink and I cruised
around together and played with a bunch of guys. Better looking people
tonight and more willing too. Finally we played alone and I fucked him
upside down and some other ways I never did before. Very hot. We just
left. Bunches of guys were waiting to get in when we left at 8:30.
Some very attractive young guys too.
I'm done for the night."

Here's the link: http://www.nyspacastle.com. Love this dude, BTW! Amazing the number of guys who come to New York for a hot sex-vacation or for business and spend all their free time fucking around. So cool. Look forward to your next visit this summer man.

2 comments:

  1. has anyone else been to Spa Castle??? Never visited and would love to meet some hung guys to play and JO. Any tips are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally checking Spa Castle out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete