The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

OPEN HOUSE Review. Open House? More like Open Door

When I started this blog, I'll admit I was kind of an asshole -- and very judgmental -- about the parties that were for out-of-shape guys because it wasn't me, or my thing. Well, some of the hosts of these parties explained that their parties were advertised for average, out-of-shape, and even a few for guys in "bad" shape, and very clear about who would be there. I thought, well, that's cool: not for me, but if that's what you're into -- totally cool. So, now I try to explain in my listings what the crowd is for each party.

What pisses me off is when hosts insist that their parties are "selective" and for hot guys when they have an "open door" policy and will let anyone in. The most recent offender is ROCK SOLID, which after a few parties changed their name to OPEN HOUSE. ROCK SOLID, my ass -- OPEN HOUSE is a better name, or maybe OPEN DOOR would be more appropriate.

The emails and listing this host has on Adam4adam are totally misleading. On Adam4adam he writes: "Hot weekly party...All ages and races just being in shape." One of my regular readers went to the party a few weeks ago and wrote me review about how most of the guys at the party were out of shape. He ONLY went because the host had said over and over again in his emails that ROCK SOLID was very selective. It wasn't. Now that it's called OPEN HOUSE actually writes in his weekly emails: "In the previous parties, we were trying to see if we would succeed. and WE DID!!! We will have our party permanent on Thursdays and we are hoping to extend it to other days soon after all HOT guys we had for the past few weeks. Tonight,03/17/2010, we are having again the selective crowd.” Selective? Don't believe it.

Another example? Even though I warned guys on my blog after my reader reviewed OPEN HOUSE, another one of my readers -- a guy from out of town, decided to check out the party for himself. He should have listened! Here's what he wrote me...

"Just left the Open House. Awful! About ten guys only one or two were younger and attractive. Most looked in their 50s and out of shape. One ugly dude was really aggressive and wouldn't leave me alone. I just left. Awful."

Almost exactly the experience of the first guest blogger! Guys, don't believe OPEN HOUSE. As I’ve written there are many parties advertised for older, out-of-shape guys, and their admirers -- which is cool, but not when the hosts lie to get in a few hot guys for these other guys to ogle and grope, that is not cool. ALSO, a note to all the hosts: You need to toss out these aggressive guys who don't take no for an answer! It ruins everyone else's good time -- you need to protect your guests from these gross pigs. I emailed my pal who went to the ROCK SOLID party a few weeks ago and he said this the groper mentioned in the review above sounded exactly like the guy who was there last time. He said the guy is in his 60s in bad shape and he grunts like a pig when he gropes hot guys. The host was told this and did nothing. NOT COOL.

My advice -- unless you like being groped by old, flabby, grunting guys, avoid the parties hosted by these liars, and go to the few that deliver what they promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment