The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

A reader responds to the Gramercy Duplex mess; and another PRIVATE PARTY review

Hey dudes -- You know I really was ready to put the continued ugliness of the Gramercy Duplex behind. I seriously waited two days with no email, and was concerned -- I thought I would want to know -- so I posted the note from my blog reader. Even some of the hosts who like me complained that I was too quick to post something unsubstaniated, but I kept thinking that I would want to know. Anyway, thanks for all the positive emails (like the one below) -- which also includes a review of PRIVATE PARTY. Check out what he has to says...

"hi evan, i know that you are a very busy guy but i thought i would drop you a note to express my feelings as well as give you a review.

Recently on your blog you were beat up by your critics. I found it most unfair and unwarranted. You were only reporting info that was given to you . I highly respected the fact that you printed the whole letter and equally impressed that you did not go toe to toes with this group. Your response was perfect. Your blog gives a great service to those out there who are looking for entertainment . I ran a blog in Florida and i know how time consuming it is. You will never please everyone , so just do what you feel is right and keep up the good work. Through you i have found several good group, meet new people and have had a blast. I was invited to your party , oh well. I dont know if you you get to all or any of theses parties but he is a review of one that i recently went to last wednesday >

Private Party: Prosessional/ Social? mixer? private party
Occurance: one a month
Place: West side 30's

Arriving you will find location and parking very easy . The host is very charming and welcomes you with a very freindly open smile. The host requires new members to go thru a interview process. Although i hestiated at this in the beginning , it really wasnt all that bad. You go thru a 7 minute phone interview first. Everthing is really explained very well so there is no confusion as to what type of party it is and why you want to go.
Once arriving new members fill out a 5 question questionaire and are screened by two very handsome gentlemen. If you pass muster , you are invited to stay . Beer wine and drinks are provided. By 11:00 the party is really rippin. There were at least 125 guys at this party and because the selection process is so good there wasnt one bad looking guy there. The mix is great . Whites , Blacks ,Asians, Latinos , tops , bottoms , you name it , it was there. The orgy does slow down a bit. There are no wall flowers here. Everyone participates . Even when i was recovering , i was asked to join back in as soon as i could. WOW. The host provides everything , condoms , lube , drinks , , towel and shower and he goes out of his way to make sure everyone has a good time. Definitly the best party in the city. Please forward to him this message so that he will keep up the good work .

On a final note: Evan , continue the passion of your blog and to those who dis you , go elsewhere , the internet is big , leave Evan alone.

Sincerely, XXX"

Well, dudes -- the email says it all. Thnx for the support guys, and I'm glad you all enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment