The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Reader's Words of Support

Been getting great words of support from readers and other hosts. Here's one...

"Hey man
I have always been a reader of your blog and when I am bored with nothing to do. I turn to your blog as a guide. I really appreciate your blog and to see that you are getting flack for informing us the truth of these party is really to me a joke. The reason why its a joke is, the host are acting like what goes on at their parties is a huge secret. Granted I do not partipate but mostly like to watch and jerk off (yes I am that guy), I have been harrased by older guys who cannot respect no. I actaully had to shove one guy in a wall one with my hand around his neck because he was so aggressive (not that I am proud of being violent) but it shows that the host dont do anything about these kind of guys. I have demanded my money back from host before (7 out of 10 I will get it back) because of how disgusting their partiers are. If voyer like myself have had these experience I can imagine how worst it is for people who participate. I ask that you still report ALL parties you know of good or bad. Because people look to you blog to know what they are in for, because the host are not doing it. And its not cool to waste $20-$25 to uncomfortable and miserable. These host need to police their parties more instead of trying to get fucked. which makes no sense because if I am paying to get in your party why should I fuck u?

Any ways please do what you do. Fuck these promoters and host who harasses you. You not here to nurse their egos and pride.

One thing I would like to know about the parties are the racial climates which is the hardest thing to report. I have to parties where its mostly white and its not receptive to black people and viceversa. Some what of a sexual racist climate. Those are most uncomfortable but that's mostly the people who attended not the fault of the party host...

But keep doing what u do. Don't lets the tacky party host win by not informing us what to expect."

AND THESE ARE COOL TOO...

"I wanted to thank you for a wonderful blog you created. I’ve used it a lot over the past year or so and want to make sure I thank you for providing sex party patrons information on parties, not only when and where, but information on who attends and throws these parties. I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with a lot of crap lately, but there are a lot of people who support you and your blogs. Thanks again, and I hope to run into you at a party soon!"

AND

"Evan, please reconsider your leaving. Are you going to let those crappy little piss ants make you fold up shop and go home? I think that you have an obligation to NYC, to your readership and to yourself to stay in there. You provide a sterling service to gay men looking for the community of shared sex and I know so many people would be horrified to see it go. Dont let them get to you, and dont back down. If you are just worn out on the blog and wish to go on to the next project than that is fine, but dont leave because of them... I know I am going to miss your writing, your insight, and your sexy wit when I read your blog. Calm down and make sure you are leaving for the right reasons. Thanks."

HOPE you all have a hot and safe Halloween. --Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment