The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Review: last night's PRIVATE PARTY

Hey guys, there are still a few hot parties in the city. Here's some unsolicited praise for last night's PRIVATE PARTY. The next hot party is the always over-the-top hot NYJOCK and GBU's BOXER'S & BRIEFS PARTY on Sunday. Anyway, here's the report from Wednesday night...

"Evan! Thanks for your continued reviews of all of the parties throughout the city, but especially for inspiring me to check out Private Party. This party really is a phenomenon in the way that people socialize and sexualize. I used to be a regular (and cohost) at some of the other "hot" parties, but this host does a great job of vetting good looking guys who are friendly, social and horny.

It was my first time, so I had to come in earlier, show my full monty and any nerves that I had prior dissipated quickly. From there, I grab a drink and started mingling with some welcoming guys. Within minutes, I pounced on this beautiful, dark haired guy in white underwear with an enormous dick. Went over to a couch and the action began. Deep-throat a few cocks, got sandwiched between three, got fucked and fucked. Many guys, many cocks and many fucks later, time flew by. Not much attitude at all. Everyone's just sexing... a lot. I left very satisfied and wanted to echo your praise of this party.

Something fairly usual happened, too... I took home a handful of numbers to keep the sex going with some of these studs. Just another reason why this party is unique. I'm sold.

Thanks again for the recommendation. If there's any way I could help keep this group special, please let me know."

My kind of party! See you Sunday at BOXERS AND BRIEFS -- and at the next PRIVATE PARTY in November.

1 comment:

  1. How do I get invited to this party, 25, bottom 6'1, 180 pounds would love to go to this party vs. all the other male ones i have been too!

    ReplyDelete