The Weekly listings can now be found on the homepage at groupsexinthecity.com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

REVIEW: Jacks of Color party @Chelsea Space

Hey guys -- here's another review from my one my regular reviewers. He checked out the JACKS OF COLOR party at Chelsea Space -- which I guess is a very different scene from the parties they hold at Paddles. I've never checked out this party, because it always seemed to me that their door policy wasn't strict enough -- but great to hear that the hot dudes show up late at the party (better then than never!). Anyway, dudes, here's his report...

"Last night, I attended the Jacks of Color party at their Chelsea Space. I’m a regular attendee at their Monday “Massage and Play” parties at Paddles, and almost always have a great time there. The results at the Chelsea Space, despite the warm and hospitable hosting by Lidell, are a little more mixed. The party was advertised as open until 2 am, but the hot guys didn’t show up until after midnight. Before then, it was over 50% old, out-of-shape, desperate white guys: not the kind of guys I go to a Jacks of Color party to meet, to say the very least. I think the difference in Lidell’s parties at the two different spaces has to do with the back room at the Chelsea Space: basically a room with lots of beds and little lighting. The guys who don’t take no for an answer seem to think that the lack of lighting gives them license just to grope you regardless of whether you are enjoying their attentions or not. I got chewed out by one guy just because I moved away from him! And, if you should be lucky enough to find a hot guy to play with, you can be guaranteed that some really sad old guy will break in uninvited and spoil the action by being overbearing. All that changed in the last two hours, when a large group of hot men of color streamed in and brought the party to life. The last two hours were definitely worth the wait, but I think I’m going to stick to Lidell’s parties at Paddles, where the guys are much more respectful, and who actually want to play with guys who want to play with them."

Interesting review (or maybe it's just me). There is nothing worse that a party filled with aggressive out-of-shape guys who don't take no for an answer. Totally pisses me off, and always makes me want to just leave. Hosts really need to watch for this behavior and toss out the offenders. To bad, because it can ruin a party. BUT, I would have been thrilled when a large crowd of black dudes walked in -- shit I would have dropped to my knees then and there and only moved to get down on all fours.

Anyway, dudes, I guess you should hit up the Paddles party (late! hot dudes always seems to show up after midnight or 1am when they leave the bars). I've always heard that the host of JACKS OF COLOR is a cool guy -- and many other hosts consider him the father of these sex party. Not sure this is a moniker he wants, but still I know many hosts admire him. Well, guys, it's Saturday night and I need to find a few guys and get fucked. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment